In Dahab, on Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula, restaurants and cafes hug the shore of the Red Sea. The small dive town plays host to travellers from around the world, who have come to explore the crystal clear waters and local culture. While enjoying breakfast and coffee, a local man comes riding up the beach on his camel and stops to say hello.
- Dahab City (dahabian.wordpress.com)
- Red Sea holidaymakers confined to hotel (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Festival of Eid al-Fitr (jessesharratt.wordpress.com)
- Sinai to Saudi (jessesharratt.wordpress.com)
- Bedouin Hospitality (becauseilovesand.com)
- Nuweiba Breaks Egypt (martinrienhart637jtripp6679.wordpress.com)